LAMBAY SINGLE MALT SINGLE CASK STRENGTH 56.5° 70CL
Crafted and highly exclusive, this Single Cask Strength expression of Lambay Whiskey Single Malt is a pure taste of island life and is a welcome addition to the current Lambay Whiskey portfolio.
Cask 4613 is released to the public as a part of our private collection within our Single Malt cask program due to high consumer demand.
All cognac casks used in the finish of this whiskey have been hand-selected by Lambay’s Cellar Master, Yonael Bernard.
These casks are carried across the sea from the world-renowned cellars of Camus France, and left to sleep in the bonded warehouse on Lambay Island to further mature and refine in aroma and taste.
Non-chill filtered | 56.5% ABV/ Vol.
- Lambay Single Malt-Single Cask Strength, is wholly finished in hand-selected French Oak Cognac Casks.
- This cask is limited to 350-400 bottles - Cask 4613 is the 4th cask released from this exclusive collection.
- Each bottle from the cask is recorded with a batch number on the label along with the rare signature of Master Blender – Yonael Bernard.
- The triple distillation of the Single Malt and long period of maturation in the cognac cask on Lambay Island makes for a surprising smooth finish for this high strength whiskey.
TASTE PROFILE OF LAMBAY SINGLE CASK STRENGTH 56.5° 70CL:
- COLOUR: Cocoa Brown
- AROMA: Oak, Salty Butter, Floral
- TASTE: Green Fruits, Coconut, Floral
- FINISH: Long lasting sweetness with Honeysuckle and Acacia.
We recommend adding a drop of water due to the high cask strength when sipping, and paring with your favourite dark chocolate.