LAMBAY SINGLE MALT SINGLE CASK STRENGTH 56.5° 70CL - CASK 2545
Crafted and highly exclusive, this Single Cask Strength expression of Lambay Whiskey Single Malt is a pure taste of island life and is a welcome addition to the current Lambay Whiskey portfolio.
Cask 2545 is the fourth release from our private collection within our Sea Cask Room on Lambay Island and limited to just 409 bottles.
The cognac cask used in the finish of this whiskey was hand-selected by Lambay’s Cellar Master, Yonael Bernard and his signature mark of quality is seen on every label along with the bottle and batch number of this rare release.
Non-chill filtered | 56.5% ABV/ Vol.
- Lambay Single Malt-Single Cask Strength, is wholly finished in hand-selected French Oak Cognac Casks.
- This cask is limited to 409 bottles - Cask 2545 is the 4th cask released from this exclusive collection.
- Each bottle from the cask is recorded with a batch number on the label along with the rare signature of Master Blender – Yonael Bernard.
- The triple distillation of the Single Malt and long period of maturation in the cognac cask on Lambay Island makes for a surprising smooth finish for this high strength whiskey.
TASTE PROFILE OF LAMBAY SINGLE CASK STRENGTH 56.5° 70CL:
- COLOUR: Dark Mahogany Brown
- AROMA: Mature Cognac Cask, Mature Plums, Cherries & Oak
- TASTE: Old Cognac, Cherry, Safran, and Walnut
- FINISH: Long lasting sweetness with Oakwood and Salt
We recommend adding a drop of water due to the high cask strength when sipping, and paring with your favourite dark chocolate.